Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 Cisco 4120 firewalls connected to a VSS with 2 6807 chassis.  I am having problems with the spanned etherchannel.  I frequently have links suspended and the switch returns a %LACP-SP-4-MULTIPLE_NEIGHBORS: Multiple neighbors detected error.  ...

I have a site that does not use AD and has static IP addresses for all devices.  I am looking for a way to statically map users to IP addresses in Management Center.  Is there a way to do this or use the agent but trick it somehow into using a static...

Hi,   We currently have a pair of ASA5525-X's as our external facing FW's and are looking into now replacing our internal FW's.  I am currently looking at the 5515-X, 5516-X & 5525-X, although I think the 5525-X maybe over kill for us and also costly...

This is driving me a little crazy so any help would be nice. I am having trouble with public server. I was about to one for smtp and it seem to work, but when I tried doing one for the web server using https and http I am having issues. I am unable t...

I have my IPS configured auto update signatures. It successfully downloaded the last signature, but i still see an old one installed on the IPS.You can see in the following sh version that the last installed signature is 616, while the last one downl...

AboudMokh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I just received a new firepower appliance 4110 for configuration. the first thing i noticed is that i need separate chassis and FTD management interfaces. Also there is a type of interface known as eventing interface. My question is if is it ...

Once again still struggling with our new ASA. My new problem is authenticating to our MS Domain Controller. It's a 2012r2 controller and for some reason I cannot connect to it.I can ping it from the ASA no problem, but when I try to test the AAA auth...

Hi Guys, I have an odd issue, and I have a tac case open on this, and the response from the TAC engineer doesn't make me feel like zone based firewall works how I would expect it to. So I have Zone A and Zone B.  I setup a class map to match protoc...

CHRIS YEO by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed Cisco AD Agent version 1.0.0.32 in Windows server 2012 R2 but it does not work when I run AD Agent adactrl.exe, it shows me the follow message: Connection Error. Unable to connect to server: 0An exception occured! Connection ErrorFor furt...