Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ALL, I would like to setup a PPPoE connection in Cisco ASA 5506 X but failed. interface GigabitEthernet1/1.500 description TM Unifi vlan 500 nameif outside security-level 0 pppoe client vpdn group abcd ip address pppoe setroute vpdn group abcd ...

Hello, I have configure some server policy and apply to 'outside' interface from limit the connection like below:     Class-map: TCP-incoming      Set connection policy: embryonic-conn-max 5000 per-client-max 2000 per-client-embryonic-max 50       ...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need opinions on how to connect our Cisco ASA5545 firewall to the internet router. In the past we would create a vlan for outside traffic, say vlan 200. This VLAN would have 2 ports configured on a switch, one for the outside interface of the fire...

techtone by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running into problems with FXP through an ASA. They (the customer) use it to FTP between FTP servers, but start this process from a client.In this case the client and one of the FTP servers are on the inside, the second FTP server is on the DMZ....

hi, we have a asa5516-x firewall with firepower management. currently got problem firepower policy and cloud server also disconnected. queries: 1.Currently create policy up to 40 in firepower management . how many policy to support in firepower man...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card