Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have been given the unfogiving task to migrate the configuration of an old ASA running 8.0(2) to a newer 5512-X running 9.2 I tried to copy the configuration to another 8.2 firewall and upgrading that to 8.4, and then paste the configuration to...

Hi - we're running the Firepower Virtual Appliance and we're interested in running some sort of cron job to regularly run a connections report (say, every hour) and export to CSV. We'd want to move the CSV file off the box and then have it available ...

gary.moon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I make custom dashboard with Cisco FireSight ? For example – Show for FTP communication within the last 24 hours Dashboard. Basically, I want to have custom dashboards setup, so I can respond to potential incident faster. 

avan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve been going round in circles for the last few days trying to accomplish this: I’ve not had much experience with cisco routers, this is a ASA 5510 running 8.2 (old command structure). In a nutshell I want to translate a LAN request for one of our ...

kipper256 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have an ASA 5508-X version 9.6.1 with FirePower services version 6.2.0 (Build 362).In the session sfr console mode I type the show route command and get this message:sh: /cisco/cli/bin/show_route.py: Permission deniedIs this a bug or expected...

sharlino by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card