Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA

i need to know the below performance to ASA 5508-X Firepower :- 1) Compression2) Virtual contexts 3)SSL throughput  in Gbps 4)Maximum L4 connections per second 5)Maximum L7 connections per second 6)Concurrent connections    

Hello All, I need to allow IPSEC NAT-T through an ASA5520 Ver 9.17. The vendor has stated that I need to forward UDP ports 500 and 4500 and also ICMP and ESP to the interface of their router which will be the termination point for the VPN tunnel. Un...

I am trying to run TFD 6.1 in our lab enviroment to test it - I installed Firepower NGFW Virtual v6.1.0 on ESXi 5.1 or 5.5 image to our ESXi 5.5 - I tryed to deploy both versions either VI or ESXi - but I am not able to setup management IP address. I...

pnavratil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I think i am loosing my mind on this one, as again i have found a configuration that works in a version before thats not working on 9.6. I have a static PAT to open port 10022 to an internal host. :- interface GigabitEthernet1/2  nameif DXBL...

hi all. bought 5506x firewall for home lab to learn how to get most out of this kit. i am at the moment initial stage how to use this firewall. everything is setup but i have not activicate the lic yet. as my understanding is i shall get a trail lic ...

Hi, Suppose that I configure the follow, the IPS function will audit and act only based on traffic redirect for module as configured? class-map SFR match access-list SFR policy-map global_policy class SFR sfr fail-open access-list SFR extended pe...

Hi, I am working on an access list and I have created an object group for IP addresses and an object group for Service. The access list require TCP and UDP ports open. I could write an access list seprate for tcp and upd for example access-list acl-...

Hi guys, We are currently looking into replacing our ASA 5510 with a 5512 with FIREPOWER services. My question is, how do you guys filter/monitor web traffic from remote users? Do you have to use the AnyConnect client with Always-On VPN? Many thank...

We are running Firepower 6.0 on the FireSight and a 7000 series sensor. HTTP traffic which the IPS sensor is inspecting is coming via a web proxy which has the X-Forwarder-For enabled on it. I have checked this by running a capture on the sensor and ...

support by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes