Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I just installed FMCv 6.7 and started a 90 days trial license.FMCv was downloaded from:https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286259687/type/286271056/release/6.7.0I wanted to simulate having a pair of NGIPS in HA so I installed two instan...

JCHY by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ERROR: unable to connect to port 8305 (IPV4): Operation now in progressINFO: No IPv4 connection to (FMC_IP)INFO: Initiate IPV4 type connectionWARNING: Unable to connect to peer (FMC_IP)INFO: reconnect to peer (FMC_IP) Anyone seen this?Keep getting er...

Knassi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i am trying to find out why i am unable to get on a website. I do not see any blocks in the FMC, i don't even see any traffic related to that IP. But when i try to ping it, i see the ICMP traffic in the FMC. Has anyone seen this kind of problem?

Knassi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are discussing the best way to place PCs onto their desired VLAN. It has been offered that we make all switchports trunks and do VLAN tagging from the PC NICs. How dangerous is this from the perspective that all switchports would be trunks?

Red Taco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Firewall

Hi, I'm having a lab here which to design and create for a Clinic Network Environment that having access from Internal Network to External Network. When come to set for my Wi-Fi for Visitor Access-Points I was confusing above the ACL which I need to ...

_Zy._ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card