Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm prepping to deploy a couple new 5516-Xs.  I'm currently setting one up in a lab environment to update and work out all the kinks. I've updated the Firepower Management Center with no issues, but now i'm on to the FirePower module and it's taking ...

Dears,   I got a lot of confusion about the ASA with firepower all new stuff, upgrade, changes drove me lost. Can any one describe the steps for installing the ASA with firepower and upgrading its image & package and applying license. ( configuring t...

ASA 5525Version 9.1(2)We have an ftp server that I've set the passive ports to a specific range (10000-11000) when the ftp server hands the packet off to the ASA the PASV command gives local address, and port within range specfieid.  The asa hands th...

I am trying to make an internal host available to the outside, and for some reason am having some trouble doing so. Here's the relevant access list and NAT entry: (inside1) to (outside1) source static NurseryInsp NurseryInsp_OUT access-group outsi...

dhall8436 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have FMC 6.0.0.1 and the system is mistakenly identifying workstations Windows XP as Mac OS X. A Firewall ASA with Firepower Services is between this Wokstations and FMC. I would like a help to create a custom fingerprint to this Workstatio...