Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I found some other article regarding this issue, but I have tried everything and I have hit a dead end. I followed the procedure how to configure SFR and I could not ping the management interface, so I created IP on the management interface 192.168.2...

dovla091 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Very basic question on firewall rules on the ASA. I have 2 interfaces. Lets call them LAN 1 & LAN 2. Both have the same security level. HOST A on LAN 1 should communicate with HOST B on LAN 2 on http only So the rule for LAN 1 interface is: Source: H...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a ASA firewall 5580 running on 8.4(4)5 version in Multiple mode (context 10). Customer has requested for an upgrade to test the URL Category filtering on the firewall. I have checked the upgrade path document but couldn't find the exact v...

Hello, I'm currently trying to set up a new router in my company's network. Everything works fine concerning Internet access, unfortunately my company is using a software which has to go through a VPN (another Cisco router) using a static route, and ...

Hi, I want all my vlans access to the internet, unfortunately it failed. as i see i am having problem with my routing on the  asa. what is the right command that i will use. my static route is "outside.any.any.public ip". thank you! Regards, Philber...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card