Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Why would an arp reply be sent as a broadcast? And out on an interfaces that didn't send the request?I've disabled proxy arp and I can still see arp replies from our cisco12:05:18.299985 5c:71:0d:xx:xx:xx > ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff, ethertype ARP (0x0806), ...

ksAlec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Members,  We have cisco FTD 1120 firewall and the firmware is 7.2.4 installed and in this month my firewall has 3 times crashed and impacted my business and because of these crashed I lost almost 15-18 lacsFurther I checked with cisco tec team and...

adity by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco community, As we configured VPN manually from ASA to FDM, we notice there is some function from ASA that the local vpn user can assigned dedicated IP as per below. I find it at FDM local user setting only can put username and password. Is it...

zufayri_0-1694608566126.png
zufayri by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed the time on my two FTD 1140s was set to UTC. My FMCv is set to sync with an NTP server and is working correctly to EST. Shouldnt this setting be controlled by my FMCv and be passed on to my FTDs? If this is not the case how would I set the ...

Hello We require an expert's assistance for the migration of FortiGate to Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) as part of our technological refresh initiative within End user request. Currently, there is no provision for the acquisition of a Firepower Mana...

zufayri by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card