Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

In firepower 6.0 we do have option to display a page for websites blocked to user. If the website contains a malware, is there any option for user to see a warning page saying that website contains malware. I have file policy in place for all types o...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am planning to migrate our FWSMs to ASA Multiple context. I will have 4 to 5 security context based on the different zones or functions within the network. From the config point of view it does not look very difficult. However, I would like to ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to everyone! 1) OID I need to know what is explicitly possible w.r.t polling snmp paramaters, i.e. OID's from the IPS ASA-5515-X software IPS module. For the ASA itself this can be performed via command "show snmp-server oidlist", but how on t...

Hi, Currently we have Cisco firewall 5515-X that acts only for filtering but not blocking any suspicious activity. Now, our ISP is connect to the outside interface of this firewall. Let say, if we want to put in the IPS, it must be in front of firew...

5y5tadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me to get the solution. below are the router input. IOS Image bootflash:/isr4300-universalk9.03.13.02.S.154-3.S2-ext.SPA.bi sh interfaces gigabitEthernet 0/0/1GigabitEthernet0/0/1 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is ISR4331-3x1GE, ad...

I am recieving the syslog message below: %ASA-2-106016: Deny IP spoof from (IP_address) to IP_address on interface interface_name. A packet arrived at the ASA interface that has a destination IP address of 0.0.0.0 and a destination MAC address of the...

Hello Everyone,I have a scenario here and i need to share it with you to a better solution to the client.I have an ASA with two ISP-outside interfaces, and one inside interface.ASAINSIDE - INSIDE NETWORKOUTSIDE1 - ISP1 - IP RANGE 1OUTSIDE2 - ISP2 - I...

I need to configure a ASA so that traffic for a internal server say 192.168.1.250 port 8801 can be accessed using the public IP. I want only specifically the ports needed to be routed to this internal server address. If I add a static NAT route in th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card