Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am running into a situation where I have duplicate subnets (10.1.1.0/24) with an internal network and an external vendor. The external vendor is coming across our PIX Firewall. Would it make sense to create a NAT statement on the outside interface ...

I am looking to upgrade my ASA 5505. I currently have 2 Site to Site ipsec VPNs, 2 NAT'ed VPNs and multiple remote access users. Will I run into any problems if I transfer the existing configuration from the ASA 5505 version 7.2 into a new ASA 5506 v...

hello, I have a 8140 firepower sensor that is supposed to handle IPS 6G of throughput as per the datasheet. This sensor is positioned at the edge of a small ISP serving internet traffic from dsl, 2g, 3g, etc... This sensor is licensed for IPS licens...

Hi I tried to configure Port forwarding to   Local DVR to Public IP address but its not working Device Cisco ASA5516-XSFR (IOS 9.12) Public IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.12x Local IP address 10.10.8.25 Ports need to be forwarder : 554 ,8000,   81 all are T...

rsjavahar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes