Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I set up a Site to Site VPN and everything is working fine where, I can access resources from both locations. However, when I connect to the VPN with cisco any connect client I can only access the resources on the 192.168.120.x subnet and not the rem...

nwdls8725 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA 5555 with 16Gb Ram, 1 CPU, 8 cores.  We are on Software Version 9.5(2).  We have a 1Gb connection to the Internet.  Every time we turn on File Inspection, it crashes our network.  We can run a speed test and we are getting upload and d...

afischer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm upgrading the sensor from 5.4.0 to 5.4.0.2. During the upgrade, the FireSight is unable to manage sensor back. I have checked the sensor version is 5.4.0.1 now. When I try to add sensor from FireSight, it pop-up a dialogue box "Could not esta...

arthur.lo1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m designing a solution for redundancy and there are a couple of ways to accomplish this. The age old method (without EBGP) is to put an IOS router in front of the ASA that uses NAT, PBR and IP SLA to manage two internet connections with fail-over (...

smoores by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to get a copy of the firesight connection events to a remote logging server. would anybody help with that.? i need a global configuration, as i have too many access policies and it will take to much time to add log server to this number of...

Hello, is there a mechanism in the new Firepower that can block IP address originating from different countries? I have a site that gets bombarded by DOS and Dictionary attacks. I have called the ISP in the past but, that can be difficult in getting ...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

inter gi0/0 maneif inside ip add 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0 security-level 100 no shu inter gi0/1 nameif mgmt ip add 2.2.2.1 255.255.255.0 security-level 100 no shu exit same-security-traffic permit inter-interface same-security-traffic permit intra-inter...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a private IP from one of our partner x.x.x.x and would like to nat it. Only our internal users will be initiating connection towards this IP.  What should the NAT statement look like on ASA 8.5 if have to NAT the outside ip to Y.Y.Y.Y...

I have a DMZ that has a Cisco Nexus switch with VRFs as well as a physical firewall.  Is it common in a DMZ environment to put the gateways for the DMZ systems on a Nexus VRF? Or should they be on the physical firewall?  If they are on the VRF, then ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card