Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hai I need to know whether clustering of two ASA 5545x- firepower  with cisco 6807xl(enterprise Lic) in VSS is possible.There is no DMZ  and firewalls need to be in transparent mode. I need to connect a switch to outside interface and put few server...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an environment using class B networks where the third octet is used as a device type identifier. For example, a 60 in the third octet identifies a printer and a 92 is a desktop to be denied internet. We want to prevent printers from accessing...

b8mnr5401 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have some misunderstanding with ACL using service-object and port-object.Device is Cisco ASA ASA5510 Software Version 8.2(5).1 ACL using service-objectaccess-list PAT-all extended permit object-group Site-LAN-serObj-tcp object-group Site-LAN an...

Ritter Rs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have seen that the ip inspect feature sends sometimes some RST packets. I would like to know if it was possible to keep the ip inspect feature enabled and doing its job but without sending the RST packets. I do not have the customer'...

tscaon001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an isolated network setup where the desktop need to have a windows path updates from the internet and rest is need to blocked I tried with object and fqdn, on which we are unable to access the windows patch updates successfully Than...

Hi all, I am hoping somebody can assist me here. I know there are similar posts on these types of issues, however none seem to have assisted me in resolving my issue. I have created a lab in GNS3 utilizing the GNS3 VM: It is fairly straightforward in...

I'm going to preface this by stating that I am a total newbie when it comes to Cisco products. I was tasked with setting up our new Cisco ASA 5506-x for use as a network firewall and to connect via VPN into our office. I managed my way through the in...

Hello , I am having problem to create rules for different AD group. I already got few rules for individual AD group and they are working fine. But when i want to add specific group ( group B ), i  am getting error  Unknown Error (299): Invalid acces...

pzivotic1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card