Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

See the below commands entered. # capture capout match icmp any any# ping 8.8.8.8Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 8.8.8.8, timeout is 2 seconds:!!!!!# show capt capout0 packet captured0 packet shown  Could someone expla...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm using a wildcard certificate from a trusted 3rd party as an identity certificate. How do I add the new one received from the trusted 3rd party? Wouldn't I just add it when I receive it from them? Or do I need to create a new CSR f...

Hello! Sometime in the past something happened between our two ASA5585 cluster and the configuration got out of sync. I have in master unit 170 ACL rules while 210 in the slave one. Each new rule i configure in the master replaces or merge with slave...

Hi All,We recently replaced out trusty old 3660 NAT router with a pair of ASA5520's. Our service desk used to be able to pull the NAT translations out of the router using SNMP. (CISCO-IETF-NAT-MIB:ciscoIetfNatMIB)We would like to do that same on the...

Resolved! object-group nat

Hi, Looking for a way to avoid using separate objects that are already in an object-group for dynamic nat outbound via interface.  object network one subnet 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0object network two subnet 172.16.0.0 255.240.0.0object-group network one-tw...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Are there any trial licenses for the ASA 5506-X for the using IPS, URL, Apps, and AMP subscriptions?What I loved about the ASA 5500-X series running the CX module, was that it had a trial license built-in to use those services.  Great and about ti...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card