Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a client that has a 5515-x with Sourcefire. He wants to add HA function. Can he install a 5516 for the failover machine (HA)? If not, can the current 5515 SourceFire subscriptions be moved to a new 5516 for an HA solution?

I am working on a cisco asa5550, when I connect to the console port and turned it on this is the only thing I see (Booting system, please wait...  ) and nothing else happen after that it runs all day long but nothing else is displayed. I am trying to...

rarrendol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried all day, but I am unable  to run my asdm. I  configure the hhtp server , the user , the aaa,the crypto key, but doesn't open. I can ping my firewall interface,somebody can help me ? I hostname ciscoasaenable password 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryp...

Hello, I'm setting up rate limiting on an ASA with the police command.  I can't seem to find if this is a  per host basis or if my entire group will be limited to the set threshold.  If I use an ACL to include RFC 1918 and permit the rate limit on t...

Primary ASA is stuck in constant scroll. It appears to be regular logging information (session builds & teardowns), but will not stop scrolling. I'm unable to enter commands. Secondary unit does not have the same problem. Running version 9.2(2)4   ...

Hello All, I am observing some 150-300 scanning Attacks on my Cisco ASA firewall. I have enabled threat-detection scanning-threat,however the attacks don't decrease. I am just curious whether these are normal or something can be done to fix this. T...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello thereis there a way to find duplicate ACLs on cisco ASA?I have just restored running-config (nearly 800 ACLs) onto our new ASA and it threw out a message :WARNING: ACL-name found duplicate elementthe model we have is 5512-x, I googled it online...

Hello.... I'm not getting any data displayed in monitoring view. When I hit Apply to run the view, IME searches the database then responds there are too many events to display and prompts to display the first 50000. After hitting YES nothing is displ...