Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi I have ISR which is configured with Zone base FW. outbound interface to WAN is a member of ZBFW.  I want to limit incoming traffic. I want to use ACL for this purpose rather than ZBFW. Can i apply access lists on that interface in the inbound dir...

Hi, I am using Cisco ASA 5508-x 9.4 I have some users who connect via any-connect receive: VPN establishment capability from a remote desktop is disabled.  A VPN connection will not be established. Any ideas?

cloudops by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to the world of networking and firewalling (I am the SAN/VMware who was given the "you are the network guy tshirt) I have a ASA 5508-X running 9.4.   My remote VPN users are currently connecting and are getting IP's from the local IP po...

cloudops by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes