Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey, im nearly to gettin crazy.I'm trying to setup a L2TP VPN Connection on my ASA 5510 to connect with Android/Windows (Native Clients).I'm using the newest Releases:Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.3(2) Device Manager Version 6....

Hello, Does the Firesight Manager send actual files to the malware lookup cloud for sand box scanning or only hashes. One of our management team raised a concern of sensitive files being sent to the cloud, perhaps if the cloud is hacked then such fi...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, We are trying to upgrade our ASA 5520? We would like to know what IOS compatible to our ASA. Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(1) Device Manager Version 6.2(1) Hardware: ASA5520, 2048 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 Celeron 2...

John by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello... Three questions, 1. I am using Firesight system 5.4 and was wondering whether time based rules have been introduced in version 6.x, or at any plans / road map. 2. What license / contract do I need to purchase (if required) to upgrade the ...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, What is the CLI (or ASDM) config on version 8.2(5) to configure the NAT bellow (it is in the version 9.1(6))? nat (outside,outside) source static OBJ-10.30.100.3 OBJ-10.1.252.10 destination static OBJ-10.200.200.219 OBJ-172.31.18.219 The flow...

Hello experts, I want to install SSL certificate in Cisco ASA firewall. I don't have ASDM access to the FW, I have only CLI. Can you please guide me how to do that? I generated the CSR from the ASA using the below command: ciscoasa(config)#crypto ca ...

Hi All, I have defaulted a 5510 to factory settings but the device will not boot now. It loads the image and states that its a ASA5510, then moves to dosfsck but does not progress from there. It does not move past this after 30mins. This is taking t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card