Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, What is the differences between enabling  dns-guard globally or creating  class-map inspection  firewall# configure terminal firewall(config)# dns-guard firewall(config)# exit firewall# class-map inspection_default match default-inspection-traf...

Hi guys, I'm trying to use ASDM on ASA version 9.5(1) where I need to set up a site to site VPN with my local inside server to be NAT-ed to a different address in order to mitigate IP address Overlapping.I've seen a few examples using CLI, but I'm wo...

Hi all, I will be installing 2 new sensors tomorrow for a client. However, i would like to be able to prove in a quick way that traffic is being looked at and would like to be able to show how much traffic that a sensor has processed. The sensor is a...

ross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to understand the configuration of Inline Tap Mode in ASA with FirePOWER. To operate in this mode, I need to configure the ASA policy-map to monitor-only or can keep inline and create an Intrusion-Policy on FMC with Drop When Inl...

Hi, I've been tinkering with this issue for almost 1 month or two but still unsuccessful. This is actually my second post about our Cisco ASA 5520. In my Access Rules, I set it up as ip for the service to ensure ICMP is included but I can only ping l...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community I have an interesting case and after reading this articles and some others, I'm not sure how to fix it.... For some reason for some IPs behind our firewall the trace route show multiple times the IP of the outside interface and I dont...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card