Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When creating a rule with the action of trust, do you have to create an opposite direction rule for the return traffic or does it automatically include that traffic in the return flow? Basically I have rules for inside to outside. Do i need the oppos...

babiojd01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, the identity certificate on our ASA5545 (running 8.6 software) is due to expire soon.  I understand the process to renew means obtaining a new certificate and installing it on the ASA. So, I have obtained a new certificate from the CA (Entrust)...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to add 25 users for AnyConnect for Cisco VPN Phone.  Not sure on the new licensing guide. Licensed features for this platform: Maximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited      perpetual Maximum VLANs                     : 200            pe...

Is it possible to use the SHA2 signature algorithm when generating a self-signed certificate on an ASA? I can't seem to find any documentation showing commands that have control of things like the signature algorithm when using self-signed certificat...

Hi. I was wondering how I can go about routing traffic from 1 VPN tunnel to another. For example: Site A Subnet: 10.1.1.10 Site B Subnet: 10.1.1.20 Site C Subnet: 10.1.1.30 If I have point A as my main middle location, and point B and C as my spoke ...

Hello everyone, Our company uses two Cat 6509 chassis in VSS mode each having it’s own FWSM-2 module. Recently one of these modules failed and we sent it to a non-official hardware repair company to be repaired. This module had 100 virtual context li...

Hi All,I have recently set-up a redundant link on our ASA, part of the config below:interface GigabitEthernet0/0 (Primary ISP) nameif outside security-level 0 ip address A.A.A.A 255.255.255.240 standby x.x.x.x!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 nameif insi...

szczyrk80 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card