Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Please i will sitting for one of the ccnp security exam and i want to know what next to do after you configured the ASDM simulation part. Is there a place to save your configs or ???I found out i scored a lower score during my CCNA security as a ...

cleomarth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have issue with with small 8-port switches and port authentication with EAP-TLS.  Error:  %AUTHMGR-7-RESULT: Authentication result 'no-response' from 'dot1x' for clientError:  %AUTHMGR-7-RESULT: Authentication result 'timeout' from 'dot1x' for c...

I've been stuck with Fortigates for awhile and had to help a customer with their ASA setup.   They state that Guest interface can reach inside hosts/servers.. And when I check, I see that we have no NAT statement between Guest and Inside networks.   ...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have two default routes on ASA pointing to two different ISP s with different metrics.The hosts pointing to the default route with metric 1 are able to access the internet to and fro,however the hosts pointing to default route with metri...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am new to this group. I have a question and believe it is related to the firewall. I need 443 routed internally. The connection is working with 80 but not 443. Please check the picture attached. The command existing in the firewall is acces...

venkat257 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to allow RDP in from only a specified IP.  Right now RDP is not allowed from any IP, but SSH is allowed in FastEthernet 0/0 is my WAN interface interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address dhcp ip access-group Block_Stuff in!ip nat inside source...

Resolved! ACL Not working

I would like to allow RDP in from only a specified IP.  Right now RDP is not allowed from any IP, but SSH is allowed in FastEthernet 0/0 is my WAN interface interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address dhcp ip access-group Block_Stuff in!ip nat inside source...

In the ACS version 5.4, how the user passwords on internal database are protected?Does the ACS is using administration password  or algorithm AES for encrypt the users paswords on internal database ?Thanks for you help

Hi All, I have a Cisco ASA 5510 running on 9.1(5) image on it with ASDM 7.5(1). I am trying to open ASDM but it is not working. Java plugin is downloading and cached software is loading but after that it is not opening full ASDM console. Need your su...

Hi, I have nexus core with multiple vlans configured on it. Cisco asa firewall is connected with core using port-channel and trunk. How can  I make all vlans traffic routable on firewall? I will use IP address at port-channel interface? how firewall ...

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: