Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Feel really silly with this, I'm sure I've followed so many guides, and literally stuck with the default configuration (factory resetting numerous times!) but still can't connect out. I've been given a LAN IP Range, with /29 address. I've b...

ZF XCX by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have started playing around with NMAP on Sourcefire 5.4.1.3 since I use it for other security related events.  What I have found is that it seems to be terrible at detecting the OS type and version. For windows servers it seems to be always inco...

dney by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We send Discovery Events, Intrusion Event Packet Data, Intrusion Events & Intrusion Event Extra Data using the estreamer client into our SIEM tool.I cannot find the "Original Client IP" address field in my SIEM. Does the streamer client actually send...

Currently I have a Cisco ASA 5510 with older images on it. I want to get my ASA updated to a more current OS. I want to go from : asa825-k8.bin - Firewall Image asdm-621.bin To: asa941-203-smp-k8.bin asdm-751-90.bin If I tftp the images onto the A...

bmack2121 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, has any one tried to install firesight vmware file with (.ovf) extension not (.vmdk) extension and worked properly?!!because i installed (.ovf) file but i cannot perform any network discovery or monitoring users even if Firesight license is...

Short story is... we have an ASA 5515X firewall, 3 Mbps (fiber symetric) internet bandwidth, 30 clients, but when someone download something big, the rest of the clients lost internet access. How can i resolve this. Any example or guide will be highl...

Hi, Can you please advise what emweb/https process does? sh proc cpu     MAXHOG             NUMHOG             LASTHOG             Process--------------     ---------------     ---------------       ---------       150                  8             ...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, One question on ASA 9.x (or post 8.2) Nat- Scenario: 2 internal hosts PAT'd one public IP (not interface IP). Users from internet able to reach one of the hosts on 'https'. What is recomended config?  Object network TEST  subnet 192.16...

Hi, Can you advise if packets are dropped from the ASA with the log message below? How can we get the source IP performing the scanning below? TIA PF %ASA-4-733100: [ Scanning] drop rate-1 exceeded. Current burst rate is 6 per second, max configured ...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes