Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Find the below diagram. There are 2 gateway on firewall. 192.168.13.1 and 192.168.15.1. Also there is default route from Core Switch to firepower and Static Route from Firepower to Core Switch which uses 10.1.1.1/30 Subnet. Problem I am facing ...

Drawing1.jpg

My question is: If I remove FTD (in routed mode) from FMC and want to manage FTD locally using FDM, then using below steps won't remove config ?Step 1 -  Delete FTD from FMC.Step 2 - Login to FTD using SSH and then use "configure manager delete"Step ...

I need to make some changes on an old ASA firewall. I'm trying to install ASDM on my computer but the program doesn't run.I already tried following the solutions on the Cisco Community having to do with changing the target file location and also trie...

bosch91 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi team, i have cisco asa 5512 , i want some detils 1 i want at the time how much user connect and data use particulars user 2 i create DHCP on asa how to know how many user connect with dhcp pool 3 at the time how many session run if have any doc gu...

HIQuick question are these two the same they look the same.? when I am on the Cisco download page and I select 2120 then 2130 they look identical.?Cisco_FTD_SSP_FP2K_Upgrade-7.0.5-72.sh.REL.tar    2120 selected on cisco downloads page  Cisco_FTD_SSP_...

Can someone please provide blueprint of ASA syllabus.  I'm   undergoing  ASA training in Udemy and I found lots of firewall topics are missing ( which I actually learnt in Palo Alto and Check point) like user ID, Content ID and application traffic fi...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card