Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have URL filtering set up on FireSight and my ASA 5525-X.  I have noticed that it does not block unwanted pages.It shows up in Defense Center events as "interactive block with reset", but the page is actually never blocked.  It appears to be trying...

Hi,I have ASA-SM pair (WS-SVC-ASA-SM1) in active/standby failover mode currently running 9.0.4  (asa904-smp-k8)I am upgrading to 9.4.1 and first attempt failed giving the following errors for every interface on every context when reloading the standb...

All  This is my first time configuring a ASA and im facing some issues. It seems like im trying to do something basic but i cannot get it to work how i expect. I have multiple public IP addresses say /29 and im trying to assign them to an interface. ...

benford01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please i will sitting for one of the ccnp security exam and i want to know what next to do after you configured the ASDM simulation part. Is there a place to save your configs or ???I found out i scored a lower score during my CCNA security as a ...

cleomarth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have issue with with small 8-port switches and port authentication with EAP-TLS.  Error:  %AUTHMGR-7-RESULT: Authentication result 'no-response' from 'dot1x' for clientError:  %AUTHMGR-7-RESULT: Authentication result 'timeout' from 'dot1x' for c...

I've been stuck with Fortigates for awhile and had to help a customer with their ASA setup.   They state that Guest interface can reach inside hosts/servers.. And when I check, I see that we have no NAT statement between Guest and Inside networks.   ...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have two default routes on ASA pointing to two different ISP s with different metrics.The hosts pointing to the default route with metric 1 are able to access the internet to and fro,however the hosts pointing to default route with metri...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am new to this group. I have a question and believe it is related to the firewall. I need 443 routed internally. The connection is working with 80 but not 443. Please check the picture attached. The command existing in the firewall is acces...

venkat257 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to allow RDP in from only a specified IP.  Right now RDP is not allowed from any IP, but SSH is allowed in FastEthernet 0/0 is my WAN interface interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address dhcp ip access-group Block_Stuff in!ip nat inside source...

Resolved! ACL Not working

I would like to allow RDP in from only a specified IP.  Right now RDP is not allowed from any IP, but SSH is allowed in FastEthernet 0/0 is my WAN interface interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address dhcp ip access-group Block_Stuff in!ip nat inside source...

In the ACS version 5.4, how the user passwords on internal database are protected?Does the ACS is using administration password  or algorithm AES for encrypt the users paswords on internal database ?Thanks for you help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card