Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I was trying to update my ASA 5525-X to version 9.3.X both the ASA and the CX module (the two have version 9.1.1).The problem is that you upgrade your ASA to IOS 9.3.3 but can not update the CX module. I want to know if there is some kind of order in...

Resolved! STATIC NAT

Hi eveyone,The discussion is about Static NAT. I have a scenario please clear me about the point of view.  Suppose i have taken a ISP connection for a site and hosting a web server inside the site. ISP has given one IP address that /30. we have reque...

I was trying to update my ASA 5525-X to version 9.3.X both the ASA and the CX module (the two have version 9.1.1).The problem is that you upgrade your ASA to IOS 9.3.3 but can not update the CX module. I want to know if there is some kind of order in...

Hi, I am running ISE 1.2 and I received the above error message in main management appliance.If I am looking at active directory under "External Identity sources" I can see that one of my ISE servers (management unit) is jointed to the domain but dis...

To all experts, Looking your support.  We on our request are supplied with new public IPv4 address range (Provide Assigned, PA) by our ISP. The ISP have configured new IP range as "Secondary" on their router interface connecting to our outside ASA in...

Hello,I have an ASA 5520 running 8.2 (I know) which is connected to two managed-CPE routers. One of these routers has a 20Mb WAN connection, while the other has a 5Mb WAN connection.I'm running EIGRP on the ASA and, to influence path selection, would...

Garry S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card