Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA with 9.2.3. I need to forward from the outside interface to a client on the inside. I have a list of about 40 ports that need forward. I would really just like to forward anything tom outside address to inside client. And filter traffic...

Hi all I can't quit hit the nail on the head with this one. Any help would be very much appreciated please :) Cisco ASA 5505Running 8.4(1) Example of what I am trying to do (I've basically ran out of public IPs and need to direct access to certain ho...

shell_uk_ by Level 1
  • 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a simple, yet annoying issue here, that I have been trying to fix for days.I am trying to let SMTP outbound out through the ASA firewall, running firmware 9.1(3).From the exchange server a simple test such as 'telnet test.smtp.org 25' f...

mikesqui1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My supplier has configured a router to NAT connections using the interface IP of the router connected to the ISP.  As this is just a router not running in Firewall mode he has created a statement on the access list applied to this interface to allow ...

Which kind of encryption could I implement on this switch ??What tipo of algorithm and length ??  Cisco Catalyst 2960-SSwitch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------*    ...

Dear Experts,I am facing an issue with IPsec Tunnel. the tunnel is unstable. We have Cisco ASA at HO and Cisco Router at Remote Branch.from HO we have 5 tunnels, all are stable, only one tunnel is unstable. it is establishing and then disconnecting. ...