Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA 5506X

Does anyone know how many clients I can have with this setup?  Any objections to my setup or other suggestions?  I want to protect users from downloading malware and accessing unauthorized sites.ASA 5506 W/FIREPOWER SVC MFG Part#:ASA5506-FPWR-BUNASA ...

Hi, I've set-up WCCP which has been working great. However I have found out that when the proxy is offline that traffic is being forward out of the appliance regardless. What I want is my traffic to be filtered by the proxy and if the proxy is offlin...

edw by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've just unboxed my 5525-x and connected the management interface to the network. Gave it an ip address in the correct subnet but the interface does not come up.logs show:IKE port 10000 for IPSec UDP already reserved on interface managementHow is ...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are setting up a new network using a Cisco 2960-X switch through a Cisco ASA 5525 to get to the Internet.  The Cisco 2960-X is set up with  VLANS and the interface with subinterfaces have been created on the Cisco ASA.  As far as we can tell we ar...

All, I've recently started to configure a NAT'ing policy for a cisco ASA 5515 (using FirePower) and I have run into some seriously odd issues.  Here's the basic scope.Physical Config:single upstream (1 Public in a /26) link on ASA rest are downstream...

artemis88 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've three question please. 1- I have one public ip only, any  on the outside need to access a server on the inside on port Ex: 5000i think the command should start :   nat ( outside, inside) ....  2- some users online they implemented a similar ...

hey all i need some expert opinions from the good experienced folks on hereHow do u guys think an asa will behave if loging monitor and logging console are left on and the memory capacity reaches limit...assume the asas in failover..will all the conn...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card