Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,Got a question.  We are having issues with users not being able to connect to a VPN connection using SSTP.  I have ruled out that it is our firewall.  I connected using another connection outside of our network and it works perfectly.  So, ...

I have a ASA 5520 with ASA Version 9.1(1) and ASDM Version 7.1(2).  Right now when I go to monitoring I can view logs in the Log Buffer. When I go to the Real-Time Log Viewer I have nothing.  What do I need to change so that I can view real time logs...

Hello!I have Cisco ASA 5515 with PRSM and Web Security Essentials license.I want to create Application and Web Destination Analysis Report for specific user, but I can't find how to do this. Is it possible? Maybe I shoud buy additional license(Next g...

Hello everyone.He was making change my ASA 5520 (viejiiiiiiiiito without Smartner) by a new team. I brought a ASA 5525-X with Prime Security Manager, and Web filtering gateway licensed 03 years.The detail is that this Prime Secutiry is new to me and ...

We're in the process of implementing a new ASA moving from an old SonicWall 3060. When we put the new ASA in place we're having some issues with email, specifically verification via MX Toolbox. When in place, MXToolbox is showing SMTP reverse DNS err...

Hi communityOne of our customers is facing a porblem with the default HTTP inspection (page loads slowly). I now tried to exclude this specific range via the MPF of the ASA (IPs are just for example):access-list http-inspection extended deny tcp host...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card