Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently attended a Cisco webcast and was told it is possible to get a free migration from the legacy IPS license to the firepower license if you have a 5500x series ASA.  Did anybody able to successfully getting the free conversion?

pmlam3274 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everyone,I'm going to be upgrading a pair of 5510's to 5525x's and with the exception of adding a new interface for failover on the 5525x's, since the 5510's  are using the MGMT interface for failover, and yes I know that this isn't best...

dears i'm new in ASA configuration, my scenario is i want to access to internet through ASA 5510 Firewall now i can browse Google site by ip address in URL i'm put the Google IP address and i get the page, but when i put the Google link in browser i ...

after tried to setup access list, it return drop in packet tracer and can not ping outside router toois there an configuration example to show allow a subnet of class C IP address to surf internet in Cisco ASA ?assume all works in GNS3, expect initia...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes