Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I came across a Cisco ASA 5515-X 9.1 code running two modules a Cisco IPS without a software image and a Cisco CX not configured with 9.1. Do I need to configure the CX for anything or can I just download the IPS software module code and install it a...

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I would like some help to understand about the context licensing on an ASA 5585-X and the configuration in Active / Active failover.I have today two boxes, each box has a license to 5 contexts, I put this appliances to run on failover ac...

Hello, I've noticed that all 5500 series (5510,5520,5540,5550,5580) ASAs are all end-of-life announced in March 2013. However, I do not see 5505 ASA on the list. Can anyone confirm that 5505 EOL hasn't been announced?  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/su...

We are using ASA 5555-X with 9.1.1 IOS version.We are continuously receiving below logs from my standby Firewall since last 3 days: %ASA-3-202010: NAT/PAT pool exhausted. Unable to create connection.%ASA-3-202010: NAT/PAT pool exhausted. Unable to cr...

Hello! I have ASA5515 with WSE license (PRSM version 9.3.2.1 (9)).On te Web UI Configuration > Updates I see following error:Device is unable to receive updates from the Cisco update server. Please check your network and HTTP proxy server settings.I ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card