Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

good evening,i'm purchasing the ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9 and i place some questions about its features:- is suitable to VDSL ( optical fiber with download throughput 100-300 Mbits ) without to limit the download throughput ( it will be linked to the modem ...

Hi All,My customer thought they had brought a Cisco ASA5512-SSD-K9 HA  but didn’t realise they had to buy a HA licence, It wasn’t very clear on the Cisco websiteIs it the case that they have to buy a HA licence?Please can you confirm the licence  ASA...

billybong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I've got some PAT exhausted messages on an ASA 5585  running 8.4(2)We are running NAT with PAT overload as follows:- object network student subnet 10.*.0.0 255.255.0.0object network student-nat-pool range 194.*.*.1 194.*.*.252object network studen...

Hi Folks,I have NetFlow Analyzer software installed and it is polling my Cisco Routers through SNMP and getting stats on CBQoS policy applied. Will I be able to monitor QoS policies applied on Cisco ASA (8.3). When I query the device using Mib Browse...

Want to setup a ASA 5520 for remote access.If I want to test all services do I have to list each one, or is there a service that will reflect all servicesOrWhat service would I use for RDP from the wan to the lan? ThanksDave

Hey all, I recently upgraded this firewall to 9.01. Last week I tried to setup a port forwarding for a customers server. Done this before, did not expect any problems, but they appeared regardless of my expectations.The server is unable to access the...

Hello,ase regards connections I need to understand the difference between the show connection and the show perfmon: sh conn count2541 in use, 5975 most used sh perfmon detailPERFMON STATS:                     Current      AverageXlates               ...

Hi,How can we copy the config files in Cisco Asa context mode. Because there is no backup config file from ASDM like in single context mode. I think we need to copy the config files from CLI from the admin context but the admin context doesnt have an...