Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Scenario - I have an ACL on ASA Outside Interface. Inbound. So from Out to In.I have a server sitting in my LAN behind the ASA and a static NAT setup for it. Example AddressesInside Server Address - 10.10.10.10Public Nat'd address - 1.1.1.1Wh...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello all, We're currently facing a strange issue.We have 2 ASA's 5515 in failover setup.  Since more than 1 month, everything worked fine, and suddenly it was impossible for some user to establish a vpn connection with the anyconnect client, the web...

Resolved! ASA-CX management

I have a cluster of ASA 5515-X with CX, AVC and WEB Security.A couple of questions:1. how can I install the licenses, or: where can I do "Upload License File"2. to manage CX and WEB/security, do I need PRSM ?if YES, is PRSM a separate license that I ...

battanc by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, wondering if anyone can helpI want to write an EEM script to warn me via syslog when a certificate is about to expire on an ASA firewall (ideally covering the root CA, Encryption and ASDM Launcher certificates), the only part I cant find is the O...

nigeltong by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Access Rules

Hi All, Just need to confirm if I have understood about the access rules correctly.Say I have three interfaces with security levels as specified. Inside(100), Outside(0) and DMZ(50).By default, DMZ (Security Level of 50) can access Outside(0).Say I h...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card