Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

after tried to setup access list, it return drop in packet tracer and can not ping outside router toois there an configuration example to show allow a subnet of class C IP address to surf internet in Cisco ASA ?assume all works in GNS3, expect initia...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Launching ASDM

Hello,i don't know if this is supported yet, but i am trying to launch ASDM from a pix 515E PIX Version 7.0(6) and asdm-501 with no luck. i have already installed the ASDM and when tying from the ASDM launcher it will disappear. When trying to run AS...

Hello,I'm runnigna MIB walk to find the OID for this value when the command "Show traffic" is run, but I'm having no luck, any ideas? ----------------------------------------Aggregated Traffic on Physical Interface------------------------------------...

Is it a must to set NAT in ASA for initial the network i see that there are a number of kinds of NAT setting such as policies, NAT, PAT,what are their difference? which one is the simplest one? which is the most secure in real practice?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I am conducting an implementation of Cisco ISE version 1.2.1.198 with all its features on a switch 3560-X and in the ISE compatibility chart the minimum version for this switch would be the IOS v 15.0.2-SE2 (ED).My doubt is whether i nee...

Hi all, I can not ping to/from asav from/to linux/juniper. I can ping from windows and cisco switch. Is there anybody has same issue?      asa# sh run : Saved: : Serial Number: 9ATGEVN6HAG: Hardware:   ASAv, 2048 MB RAM, CPU Xeon E5 series 2300 MHz:A...

i find that there are at least two type of allowing VPN in ASAone is to use one command to bypass access listanother is to set access listwhat are they? and any more? what are their difference?which of them is the most secure in real practice?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team,Show failover shows standby failed. ASA  5515-X pair configured as ACTIVE-STANDBY FAILOVER.show version of standby shows the license for the IPS module is disabled but enabled in Active firewall.Show module of standby also given below that shows...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card