Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,                     I'm using Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall and I want the email alert from my Firewall if the CPU increase more than 70 %. Is it possible, Please help me. ThanksVijay

I can't seem to get my firewall to allow ftp traffic to my dmz server.  I want to be able to have ftp traffic hitting our outside IP address forward to our DMZ ftp server Access rule in DMZ; set to Source (external IP) destination (dmz server) servic...

astutemed by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Cisco ASA 5510 contract expired we never registered since the purchase of ASA and didn't associate our ID. Can we renew contract so that we can associate with CCO ID and download latest ASA code? Do we have to purchase the contract or its f...

I am trying to configure an ASA 5545X running 8.3+ to use a tacacs+ server for authentication, but to failover to local authentication if the tacacs+ server is not available. when I use the command aaa authentication ssh console TACACS+ LOCAL it tell...

Hi  Team, i have  upgraded  my  Cisco  ASA 5510  firewall  IOS  8.2  to  8.4  .The   command  lines  are  different  from  pre 8.4.please  help  me  to  have  a  command  of   Nat (dmz) 0  122.168.191.76 255.255.255.252 in   ASA  8.4 IOS. Regards,Sar...

Hello,This is my first time working with the X genertaion of firewalls.  I note from an output of show interface ip brief I get an additional 4 interfaces along with the gigabitethernet interfaces, namely: Internal-Control0/0        127.0.1.1       Y...

Could someone please explain the discrepency for the advertised hardware specs to what is actually utilized?Below are the show version and show memory of ASA5525 and ASA5545.Hardware:   ASA5545, 12288 MB RAM, CPU Lynnfield 2659 MHz, 1 CPU (8 cores)  ...

alexht258 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have one ASA 5505 running 8.4(2) with two interfaces:5505# show ipSystem IP Addresses:Interface                Name                   IP address      Subnet mask     Method Vlan2                    outside                80.82.x.y    255.25...