Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an MPLS router on the same LAN subnet as my ASA which is also my default gateway.  I have a couple remote subnets that are reachable via the MPLS.  On the other side of the MPLS I have an identical environment with ASA as default gateway.I hav...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded Java to JRE version 1.7.0 and now when I try to login to the ASA 5510, I get the following message in the java console log.Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerlmpl ...

tpheister by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a rather complex configuration in my office network.Rather compex, of course, from my perspective...I have an ASA 5505 facing the internet through 2 CISCO routers under HSRP between them (10 mbps fiber optics link + copper 4 mbps SHDSL link).O...

Hi i have an ASA firewall configured with VLAN. All this while to configuration was OK and each server (VM) able to ping each other.Then we start to configure NAT in the firewall. Somehow (2 days ago)  we realize that there is one server that we can'...

Resolved! Static NAT issue

Hi Experts,Please help me on this. I have attached my network diagram with this post.My firewall is cisco ASA 5510 running with software version 8.4. I have configured static NAT for three servers (in diagram, server 1,2 and 3). The issue is, the sta...

Ejaz Ahmed by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 2 ASA 5515-X firewalls that I want to set up in an HA pair.  According to this link, the 5515-X is supposed to allow active/active and active/passive failover with the base license.  When I run "show activation-key" on either of the units, I...