Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiHow can FMC access cloud services (e.g. Cisco Smart License Center), without using management interface, that is used for communicating with devices like  FTDs. In other words we want to use different interfaces for internet access and internal com...

Irakli G. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first time posting here, so bear with me.Our company runs ASA5545X with Firepower in each of our 2 data centers. For the last 2 years, we have been having an ongoing issue where they stop passing traffic. In the last couple months, it has ...

philipspe by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

A client of mine has a Cisco ASA that's currently running on multi context mode and needs to configure a site to site VPN to his AWS VPC. Kindly advise how to go about this as VTI is not supported on ASA in multi context mode. 

HBB by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am confused as to whether my ASA 5506 units have firepower or not. Reading through forums so far, I gathered that firepower is not really supported on the ASA 5506 on versions 9.10 and up. Both of my ASA 5506 are running 9.14.  A couple of show out...

Mosasa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes