Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,No matter how the clientless vpn is configured I get a login failed after trying to login despite the details being correct, If anyone has encounterd this before any help would be great.Thanks The attachment is syslog output during an attempt, it...

l.topliss by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am trying to connect to a server.Logs are below from ASAMay 01 2014 17:59:54: %ASA-6-302014: Teardown TCP connection 142620724 for X:172.31.23.107/60309 to Y:172.31.10.131/443 duration 0:00:30 bytes 0 SYN TimeoutMay 01 2014 17:59:24: ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi -  I am curious to understand how the SSL/HTTPS inspection is designed to be handled in Cisco ASA Firewall.What all I know is that, for SSL inspection the firewall has to de-crypt and again encrypt the traffic passing thru the firewall. Does this ...

Hi Everyone, Need to know if ASA is in active/active state.I check the commanddebug  fover ?  cable     Failover LAN status  cmd-exec  Failover EXEC command execution  fail      Failover internal exception  fmsg      Failover message  ifc       Net...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, For our new office (call center) we are planning to use the ASA5515 in between the ISP router and the inside LAN switch.My concern is, can the ASA5515 support 150 users using softphones and avg internet use. For how many users can it support to....

Dears, I would like to implement the below design , and im wondering if its going to be valid. PC(Access vlan 10)-----------SWITCH(SVI Vlan 10 , Vlan 20)------Trunk-------Bridge group 1-----ASA(Transparent)--Bridge group 1-------Trunk----Switch(SVI v...

ASA5580 running 8.3(1) I think I have a NAT translation issue that I've been banging my head against for a couple of days now.  I have an internal server that needs to pass through our ASA firewall and then get's routed to a B2B partner's routers (lo...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: