Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI need assistance on enabling the IPS module on Cisco ASA 5545-XI have a new Cisco ASA 5545-X with IPS module, but "sh module" displays:Mod  Card Type                                    Model              Serial No.---- -------------------------...

I've appreciated those who have answered; I am not getting anywhere.  I cannot get out to the internet from the ASAThanks for your help; it didn't work or I've missed something w/ modifying the ASDM. Also; can I preface that we have it going this way...

Hi everybody,My situation is as follows:My Pre 8.3 ASA is connected to two outside networks: the ISP with security level 0, and a separate agency network with security level 10.  We are having a problem connecting to the agency network from a L2L VPN...

andyc0313 by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! asa mgt issue

internet<ASA<Internal LAN>Global WAN MPLS to other siteshi! We've the setup above in our environment. The ASA box is used to establish tunnel to our HQ if the WAN MPLS is down.I've issue managing the ASA box from network (internal LAN from other site...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I am kabeer, I am new to ASA 5540.In my setup, I want to configure NAT for test server in our LAN connect to core switch. From Public user they want to access my test server by using port 80 like http://192.168.1.12:80.This is my scenario. ki...

HelloI Want a router (887) behind ASA with a public address, to get to inet without been NATED from the ASA.Everything else is working so this is the setup  10.0.0.0/8  0.0.0.0/0   |          |    border router(877W) ---79.x.x.112/29----> Asa firewa...

nkladakis by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i setup a failover active / passive with 2 ASA5520'sPrimary asa has 750 Anyconnect vpn licensing and the secondary asa has 2 Anyconnect licenses      I haven't setup the second asa with the new 750 licenses i purchased but when i do a show version...

laphil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card