Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Is this a 5515-X or just a 5515ciscoasa# show versionCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.6(1)2Device Manager Version 7.1(6)Compiled on Fri 01-Jun-12 02:16 by buildersSystem image file is "disk0:/asa861-2-smp-k8.bin"Config file at boo...

I am trying to get a cisco asa 5505 up and running but every time I try to create a NAT for the servers, the NAT will not work and the server loses communication. I have pasted my running-config in hopes that it's something simple that I have overloo...

thord0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i was going through ASA 5505 doco and i found the follwoing In transparent firewall mode, you can configure two active VLANs in the Base license and three activeVLANs in the Security Plus license, one of which must be for failover. So if i want to...

Hi Guys we have the following scenario One of our client has a small office which has few networks (vlans) now they have sold some services to thrid party and they want to add another firewall and segregate the traffic (physically). Kindly see the at...

Hello, i have just installed the AnyConnect Mobile license over demo SecPlus license and performed the reboot(soft reboot with reload command). And now i still have 39 days for AnyConnect Mobile License... when it shoud be perpetual. That is the...

Hi. I have an ASA 5505 configured for Transparent Mode. The Outside interface connects to a router (RV042). The router manages DHCP. With the 5505 in the system, all computers can connect to the internet and to each other, except for a few. The probl...

Jon Barbee by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I don't have much information on ASA's but now i want to learn as much possible as i can. I have an ASA5510 on which i can practice..............but first i have to do the software up-gradation from 7.0(6) to 8.2(5)need some document to do th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card