Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Need guidance on decoding IPS syslogs(alerts). We monitor IPS logs and there we could see some decoded messages appearing for cid.context.cid:fromTarget, cid.context.cid.fromAttacket, cid.triggerPacket fields. Would like to understand what these f...

Hello,i have 20M/20M isp speed. Will pix 501 slow my network connection? On the Cisco website, it says 60Mbps, but elsewhere on the net you can here the speed is max 10Mbps.And the second question. Is ipv6 supported?Tnx.

snoopy866 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In order to standardized/secure the ASA configurations, I am going to deploy the attached commands to several ASA from version 8.0 to 8.4. Although I have tested them and they work ok, but as precaution please advice that these commands will not d...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Hope Everyone is Well?Hope somebody could help as im banging my head with this one:-I have several Sub Interfaces for VLAN's Setup on my Firewall. I have these connected to a Switch, which inturn has the Switch Port set in Trunk Mode,Switch Co...

Hi everyone,I have configured Remote VPN access.Inside interface and vpn pool is 10.0.0.0 subnet.ASA inside interface has NAT exempt as per config belownat (inside,outside) source static NETWORK_OBJ_10.0.0.0_24 NETWORK_OBJ_10.0.0.0_24 destination sta...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have bought a Cisco ASA5512 from our supplier which comes with the IPS and the license.When i login using session ips command i get the following.***LICENSE NOTICE***There is no license key installed on this IPS platform.The system will continu...

I would like to better understand failover polling with the ASA.failover polltime unit 1 holdtime 15failover polltime interface 5 holdtime 25UnitWhat is being polled? An IP address? Which?How is the unit being monitored? ICMP?InterfaceHow are the int...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I always used ASDM wizard to create IPsec to branch office.    For example, I have one brance office (10.3.3.0/24)  --------- IPsec ---------------- HQ (10.0.0.0/8)  Whenever I created a IPsec through ASDM wizard, I could see always NAT Exempt  so...

Resolved! Checkpoint and ASA

Inside I have 2 networks: 10.10.x.x and a 10.199.x.xMy ASA interfaces was the following:E0/0 Public IPE0/1 10.199.1.2/24E0/2 10.10.144.47/22I put a checkpoint in front of the ASA and changed to the following:Checkpoint Ext. 10.10.144.47/22Checkpoint ...