Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have this toplogy: A ------ ASA -------- B A's real IP is 1.1.1.1B's real IP is 2.2.2.2B's mapped IP is 3.3.3.3 How do I NAT it so that when A tries to connect to 3.3.3.3, the destination is translated to 2.2.2.2.  But at the same time, when B conn...

Hi,I have a 5550 working in routed mode with 8.0(4) version. My configuration have one physical interface in tunnel mode with 4 subinterface, 3 of them are inside and the forth one is dmz interface. Another phisical interface is configured as Outside...

Hi, I want to make this senario for failover like in attached picture,  for ASA-A its connected to deffrent ISP of ASA-B, and every ASA handle deffrent network, can i put another ASA with two context as standby for actives FW's Thanks.    

Hi, I was hoping to get some assistance from the community on 5585 part numbers/licensing. We have recently purchased some 5585-X SSP-20's.  The part number ordered was ASA5585-S20C20XK9       "ASA 5585-X Chas w/SSP20,CX SSP20,16GE,4 SFP+,2 AC,3DES/A...

Hi, I would like ot create a DMZ zone in my ASA firewall . Need to publish three webservers in DMZ which need to access from internet and inside users. I have 3 public IP for 3 webservers. Would like to do NAT as well.Please see the subnets which i h...

sanalbabu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a couple of 5550's setup as an active/passive HA pair.  Recently one of the firewalls (standby) had a hardware issue and needed to be replaced.  Would it be easier/better to just restore the backup config from the defective appliance or shoul...

Hallo,I have a little Routing Problem between an ASA 5505 and OpenVPN Gateway. The ASA 5505 is my Default Gateway. When I open a VPN-Tunnel over the OpenVPN Server, I only can see the LAN IP-Address of the OpenVPN Server, but nothing else. Before I i...

Sadly dissappointed in the documentation...  I would think that one of these parts would be the rack kit used when eliminating the slide rails to fit the 5585 in a narrow rack as described in the hardware installation guide ( http://www.cisco.com/c/e...

Hello -   I had the issue last month with not bein able to update the definitions of the CSC-SSM module on our firewalls.  After bricking one of the modules and replacing it, I had both modules (active/standby ASA5520) updated to 6.6.1125.0.1145.  Ev...

mjlaforge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL expert I replaced my old firewall PIX 501 by 5505 but it is very slow for internet access when using 5505. Do you have such experience for this case?What configuration missing in my ASA 5505? ASA Version: 8.4(3)ASDM Version: 6.4(9) Hugo