Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

hey guys im not able to get internet access on through my asa firewallplease look at the configs for my asa belowciscoasa# sho run: Saved:ASA Version 8.4(2)!hostname ciscoasaenable password 8Ry2YjIyt7RRXU24 encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptedn...

HiI've multiple FWSMs running. The funny thing: When I do a "show resource usage" I have one blade showing a "Conns [rate]" and "Syslogs [rate]" values and one blade isn't.SSH                         4           5         15             0 adminSyslog...

Dear All,I have network setup shown belowRouter --- Firewall Transparent Mode --- cisco layer 3 switchI am planning to implement ips. Which is the right place to put the IPSIPS is separate hardware. Let me know on which mode IPS has to be enabled? ...

pramod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running 8.2(3) on an ASA 5510I have created the two following object groups. object-group service gatewayTCP tcp port-object eq 88 port-object eq 135 port-object eq 445 port-object eq ldaps port-object eq 3268 port-object eq 3269object-group service ...

Hi there,Thanks for reading.I have a VM (VM1) connected to a Nexus 1000V distributed switch. The 1000V has a connection to our DMZ (physically, an interface on our Cisco ASA 5520) which has 3 other VMs that are successfully serving up in the DMZ. The...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the Reset-I always from the device on the higher security level interface (in this case 172.16.112.10/3389?In the second case, what conclusions can be drawn from the teardown information "TCP FINs" - who is it that send the first FIN?I'm strugglig...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA IPS Test

If my ASA IPS is in promiscous mode, can I demonstrate traffic bloc/drop for any signature?I am sure in inline mode it can be done but is it possible with promiscous mode since in this mode the traffic is only duplicated and sent to IPS.

avilt by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card