Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have 2 physical ISE appliances, we plan to add an additional one and will be hosted in AzureI am aware of the cost to the VM in Azure but confused a bit on the ISE license requirements. We are on the smart licensing on the current ISE de...

Hi All ,As Picture below. I try to failover ASA from Primary to Secondary and I monitor in ASDM data in graph lost while failover. I would like to know this situation is normal behavior of ASA or not . I'm running ASA Version 9.16(2)14 and  ASDM  7.1...

ASA Case.png
jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am trying to define FTD1150 using Firepower Device Manager and I want to permit deivces on any of my subnets with the same 4th octet at the host-portion of the address, so for example matching any from 10.1.1.250/24, 10.1.2.250/24, 10.1....

JimWicks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to ingest logs from Cisco Meraki MX to my SIEM and I'm getting more event types that the ones listed here: https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Monitoring_and_Reporting/Syslog_Event_Types_and_Log_SamplesWould you mi...

HI,We have been trying to make this work and so far not successful.We can get the metadata from the SAML group , but when SAML idp authenticates, the vpn anyconnect client comes back to the login window with a login failed. on the Debug we see no pro...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card