Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Comparison with Checkpoint

Hi, I don't think this is the right place to discuss this topic but anyway I want to gather some point regarding the comparision between ASA and checkpoint. Which is better and why ? Pricing of checkpoint is high but which one is best for security re...

ACS Accesibility

Hello, I was wondering if an ACS appliance is it accesible with a screen, keyboard and mouse, wanted to restart the web service, since it's giving us java exceptions when logging. Since rdp is not enabled to be accessible remotely, I was wondering if...

rpastrana by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco any connect - IPSEC

Hi All,I want to use Cisco any connect software and have IPSEC VPN tunnel. As far as i see, now a days i need to update to IKE v 2 with IOS above 8.4. My query is - After update the IOS can i use :i) Cisco any connect VPN client softwaer to have IPSE...

Resolved! Upgrading to ASA 9 - Unable to NAT Exempt

Trying to upgrade to ASA 9....We have a few remote easy vpn ASA 5505 that connect but I am unable to ping the remote LAN.  How can I exempt these networks from what I have here.....(What I currently have for the 5505s - not working)nat (inside,outsid...

aelsbernd by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CPU usage of ASA in context mode

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm if we need to check the CPU utilization of whole ASA which is in context mode------- is commandsh cpu usage context all ---this command shows us cpu usage of all the contexts in the box.As we know that in context mode all ...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cant Setup Cisco PIX 506e Hardware

So i got a Cisco PIX 506e from a friend and want to set it up for a VPN. Though i cant download the PDM (PIX Device Manager) since i dont have a Contract or something like that. So i cant set it up. Does someone know to fix that? Thanks in advance.

Enabling IKEv1 & IKEv2

Hello all,I was wondering if it's possible to enable both versions of IKE (v1 & v2) on the outside interface of the ASA so that I can terminate L2L tunnels according to the specified policies?  If so, will enabling the one while the other is already ...

CBAC SIP Inspection Issue

I'm having a wierd issue with CBAC and SIP inspection. I have an 1801 configured with CBAC as follows.ip inspect name fw httpip inspect name fw httpsip inspect name fw ftpip inspect name fw udp router-trafficip inspect name fw tcp router-trafficip in...

Resolved! ASA Active/Standby scenario

Hi Everyone,Say we have two ASA  config in active and standby.Hostname is ASA and say ASA1 is active and ASA2 is standby.IF we make ASA2 as active and reload it then ASA2 should become standby as we have already active ASA1.Need to confirm  if i am c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Active/Standby mode and Hello messages

Hi Everyone,On ASA  Active/Standby mode  i know thatsay inside or any other interface of active and standby ASA should connect to same switch and vlan.When we assign say ip address to inside interface of both ASA likeip address 192.168.x.1 255.255.25...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: