Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently updated ASA 5510 from V8.0 to V9.1.  In 8.0 I had elevated the severity of event 302013 so ASA sent it to syslog.  It gave me inside and outside IP addresses of every TCP connection.  When the IPS called, said an inside user was infected a...

I have a Cisco ASA 5520 and I'm trying to use the ASDM application to manage it. I downloaded the app, installed it, put the ASA IP address in with credentials and click connect. It says trying to connect and just hangs there and never connects.

Hello,New to the Cisco world, so bear with me.OverviewSite - Site VPN between a Remote office 172.16.10.1/24 and Main Office with inside IP 192.168.15.22.  There is a 3rd Party router with inside IP 192.168.15.1 that has access to ...

licensing by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to see what administrative users are logged into a firewall, like "show user" in IOS.  I seem to have forgotten how to do this.  Or perhaps I never knew.  Can anyone provide the CLI command?Thanks,-Jeff

jedavis by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a 5510 running 8.2 I need to upgrade to 8.3.  I read that 8.3 IOS needs a RAM upgrade to at 1Gb.  Is this true?  Am I stuck with 8.2 until I upgrade the RAM or can I run 8.3 on 256Mb?               

bryanrobh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have following static PAT configured on ASA (ver 8.4), we can telnet from outside to the nated local ip address, however when we do the packet-trace from outside interface it got drop at the NAT rule level (see bellow), however when we do the ...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes