Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA5505 firewall -- strange behavior

We have a asa5505 firewall at work and have a port to ssh which my software developer can log into with putty only during non busy times when we are running our business in the day he can not log in. After work he can get logged in...

ASA 5520 Crash

Hello everybody,I have a serious problem with my corporate firewall, witch is an ASA 5520, fv 8.3, with 8 +1 interfaces.It suddenly started to crash every 10/20 minutes and rebooting alone.First of all I checked system resources witch are in a very l...

ASA5505 firewall rule not blocking

I'm trying to troubleshoot an ASA5505.The original goal was to block "Mumble/Murmur" (a voip app) traffic, which runs on TCP/UDP 64738, both inbound and outbound, except to a certain host (63.223.117.170).However, when nothing I tried seemed to make ...

wwilliam by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Transparent Firewall And Site-To-Site VPN

Hi! Had setup my Cisco ASA with transparent mode and now need to setup a site-to-site VPN to one of our partner site.I know that there is a limitation regarding this transparent mode and VPN. Had check out most of the cisco documents and all it said ...

cmyip by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

ASA HTTP Inspection

Hi,I need to configure the ASA HTTP inspection against the http get method with one regex (for level 15). once the policy hit it should make a log. i did foolowing config.inspection for   GET /level/15/exec/-/access-enable HTTP/1.1\r\n.!regex LVL15.l...

Resolved! Counting Context modes in ASA

Hi Everyone,We have ASA  that are running multiple context mode.Need to know which command i can use to know how many context are running on the ASA?RegardsMahesh

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Static NAT/PAT help

I am still new to ASA's and learning. I have the following need and listed what I think I would need to do, how bad am I? and what would I need to change?I have a group of ports I need NAT/PATInside IP Address of 192.168.1.3Outside IP Address of 10.1...

burleyman by Collaborator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Using Dual ISP's with ASA5505

for the purpose of a redundency, incase the primary ISP goes down the backup kicks in.Can this be done with the basic license (max 3 vlans) or you need to have the security plus license. (20 vlans)Currently not using the 3rd vlan (dmz)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers