Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configure DMZ on an ASA 5510

Good Morning All,I am confiuging a DMZ on my ASA 5510 but I have run out of physical ports, since I have dual Wan ports configured.  I plan to implement a DMZ using subinterfaces.  I have 2 questions:1) Do I need to configure a Vlan to complete this ...

Firewall not get into monitor mode

I have cisco pix 520 Firewall and I forgot my firewall password but now I want to reset so I have to get into monitor mode but when I press escape key my firewall is not get into monitor mode. so now how can I get into monitor mode or Are there any ...

PPPOE Client vpdn group

Hi I need to use a Cisco ASA 5505 on a BT Openreach connection, The configs that I have ben using are below - interface vlan2nameif outsidesecurity-level 0pppoe client vpdn group BTINFIITYip address pppoe setrouteEverytime I enter pppoe client vpdn g...

Resolved! ASA Implicit Deny

HiIm new to the ASA firewall. With no ACL's configured Im trying to ping from a host in the inside to a host on the outside. Pinging from  a level 100 to a level 0. This is permitted and I realize that I would have to create an ACL to permit icmp pin...

Resolved! asa 5510 port e0/3 not showing

Has anyone experienced this I was enabling all the ports for testing on an asa 5510 and once I got to port e0/3 I got this error:ciscoasa(config-if)# int e0/0ciscoasa(config-if)# no shutciscoasa(config-if)# int e0/1ciscoasa(config-if)# no shutciscoas...

sam saeed by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

many to many PAT

Hi All,Hope you are doing good. I am currently trying to configure PAT on our FWSM. There are a large number of hosts(four private /24 subnets) that need to be patted and they are ending up using all the ports that can be PATted via one ip address. T...

PAT overriding my Policy NAT

So here is my situation, let's start with the networkI'm working on a cisco ASA 5510, not sure of the OS, but its the pre-8.3 NAT10.0.100.0/24 -> inside network (inside VLAN)192.168.100.0/24 -> What i need to NAT to (several ranges via another device...

ASA 5545X and two ISP load balancing

Hello,I have two Internet connections which are connected to two ISR 2951s. Also I have two ASAs 5545-Xs, which I want to use in Active/Active failover mode with multicontext. The question is: how can I configure ASAs to perform ISP load-balancing as...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers