Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

DearI have using 2 ASA 5510 to make IPVPN tunnel.  From my experience.  I tried to used ONLY ikev1 are working fine. or I tried to used ONLY ikev2 are working fine for the tunnel connection.  So, any suggestion for me to keep using ikev1 or need to c...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I wanted to know the maximum VPN client sessions (using the Cisco VPN  client) and Site-to-Site VPN tunnels that I can connect to my ASA 5505  simultaneously. In other words, if I have x VPN clients and y Site-to-Site  tunnels, at any time, does...

I believe I am seeing an asymmetric routing issue but not so sure. ASA version 9.1(1)We have the management interface (management-only configured) connected to an upstream router. Management default route out is towards this router ( and also its IP ...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have asa's at our hotels. We have a brand network and our local network. I am trying to get the 172 nw to access the opera server and back. The given us a port on their netgate to access the server and assigned it the 172.16.10.200 address. I had ...

Resolved! ASA- Static NAT'g

Hello, I inherited a number of ASAs from a former engineer and I am trying to understand some of the configs currently on those ASAs. Can someone help translate this Static NAT statement: static (inside, pub_hosts) 10.254.1.200 10.254.1.200 netmask 2...

Hello,I am having trouble getting an ASA 5510 configured for simple internet access with DHCP from my ISP. Could you please review my current running config and let me know what I need to add and/or remove?Thanks!ASA Version 9.1(3) !hostname ciscoasa...

Rob Royse by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an ASA that attaches to 6500-Core. The rough network diagram is attached here.IP Segment's B&C have SVI on core, wherease segment A is on the ASA(Segment A is new & needs to be created).The leg connecting ASA to Core is on security level 1...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For Jumbo frame we have below setup server 1 connected to switch SW1 (4500)  Jumbo fram eis configured on switch and server 9216server 2 connected to switch SW2 (4500)  Jumbo fram eis configured on switch and server 9216server 3 connected to switch S...