Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pix 151e with port fowarding internet users can access our webserver but clients on the inside cant how do i fix this so both inside and outside clients can access our webserver? i am including my confgalso outside ip is 69.x.x.x inside is 1...

ktherrien by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone,currently running on single ASA with IPS. how to deploy to active standby. but i know the license and hardware must same. im worried about implementation. can i simply add like below sample config? if single context, can run without state...

rockyrain by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support ,we have observed an issue of ASA 5585 Firewall service degradation in production Network,TOPOLOGY:We have following topology design:Inside: Vlan 300(Server Vlan)Portchannel Subinterface IP is 172.16.0.2 255.255.255.0....(All Server Gate...

hi everyones, need so expert to help me. actually im running ASA 5510 (8.2) with AIP-SSM-10 (6.0) but there is no traffic yet pass to IPS. what should i do? can i used command like this????hostname(config)# access-list IPS permit ip any anyhostname(c...

rockyrain by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5505 latency

We need a firewall on our VOIP traffic. Our provider says the device must have a maxium latency of 2ms. Having searched the spec in the Cisco docs on this device and having found nothing on it's latency I wondered if anyone on here might know?Thanks

Hi all,I have two buildings in two diferent locations each one with a Cisco ASA5520 to provide VPN access. I want to configure load-balancing between them but I can´t have both outside interfaces in the same subnet. Reading the document: http://www.c...

ionalonso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a cisco ASA 5512 with IPS.I have eth0 connected to my WAN          eth1 connected to my LAN ( Switch ) 10.0.0.254I have setup my sensor on 10.0.0.253 which seems to be on the management interface?Currently i don't use the managment i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card