Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My requirement is I need to publish 2 Web Servers to internet behind Cisco ASA. The users will be using secure https acccess to the Web Server.I have only 1 Public IP Address assigned to access both the Web Servers.Wanted to know what are the things ...

rsrikant by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We can create an HTTP Inspect policy map and under the parameters configure it in such a way that it should spoof  the HTTP Banner however when it comes to HTTPS server ASA doesnt support HTTPS filtering therefore we wont be able to spoof the header ...

Hi alll, I'm fairly new to the ASA-SSM-10 platform and a bit confused regarding lisencing requirements. I purchased the device 2 months ago from a reseller in Canada. I've just began installing/setting it up. I have not bought any ...

Hi there,We are using an ASA5100 on 8.2(5).  I'm trying to look at granting access to our internal webserver to those connected to our guest network using an external DNS server.  I've enabled DNS inspection but can't seem to get the doctoring setup ...

rsaeks by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to change:access-list <name> permit ip host 192.168.1.2 192.168.50.0 255.255.255.0to access-list <name> permit ip host 192.168.1.8 192.168.50.0 255.255.255.0Wondering if someone could give me the command syntax or steps to get this done, even ...

miked_187 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card