Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've recently configured the ASA5512 v9.1 firewall inter-vlan routing, everything seems ok till I notice that one of segment (192.168.20.x) is able to ping the other two segments (192.168.11.x & 192.168.10.x) but not reverse way. Could anyone pls ...

wayne loh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP ranges on FWSM

is it possible to create IP ranges as some sort of object on FWSM (4.0)?i see option for network objects (hosts or subnets) and network object groups, but no choice to create ranges.thanks

Dear All,i have a requirement to set up VPN for my remote users to be able to connect into my corporate Network.1. what licences  do i need to procure for the ASA 55252. how do i go about this configuration such that remote users could login to the c...

okoroji80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I have the following setup with ASA 5520 and Netscreen sitting on our DMZ connecting to a provider over site to site VPN. ASA 5520 uses two interface, both connecting to netscreen , each connecting to trusted and untrusted interface.The untrus...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am applying qos on my traffic on few different virtual interfaces that I have . I have applies the shape and police on the internal interfaces as opposed to external on internet .For example I have InternetInternal 1 192.168.0.1Internal 2 1...

Random44F by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5505 running            Cisco ASA version 9.1(2) and Device Manager Version 7.1This configuration seems to have changed the way I setup rules in the ASDM to allow traffic on specific ports. I have my firewall on 23.23.23.23 on the WAN po...