Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm below that log %ASA-6-106100: access-list Test_access_in denied tcp Test/172.24.x.x(443) -> Test/172.16.x.x(53310) hit-cnt 1 first hit [0x55b05541, 0x7c3c1e84]Does this mean that traffic from interface T...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network has slowed to a crawl and upon investigation it looks as if the ASA5505 is blocking returning traffic. The syslog is full of these from legitimate sites:2013-08-30 16:58:01 local4.critical 192.168.1.254  Aug 30 2013 16:53:38: %ASA-2-10600...

Hello Experts,I need some assistance to provide limited access from remote to local machines over STS Tunnel. The STS Tunnel is estlablished between two sites and I want that remote machine can access only few machines with specific ports.Lets say 19...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the ASA DHCP server be configured to give out addresses to clients that are in a different subnet from that which is configured on the interface?Connected to my inside interface I have a layer three switch that has two VLAN's configured on it.  O...

Hello Experts,We need to create a STS tunnel with one of our client and they have the load balancer in front of their firewall and two ISP link are terminated on load balancer and load balance internal network is connected with firewall. Firewall int...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI´m wondering who could explain me how to deny mp3, avi, mp4 or mov file downloads from the prime security module on the ASA-5512CX.All the information I found make reference to the File Filtering Profile.The only options I have by default...

Hello all.  ASA IOS is v8.22.   I have setup overall police (10 down 5 up) on outside interface to match ISP bandwidth (for congestion determination) as well as two rules to put packest into LLQ.  First rule is for all traffic to DataCenter and it is...

alieas007 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card