Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello -I just ran into an instance where a single user on a network completely maxxed out a 100Mbps Internet connection for 30 minutes downloading. I'd like to create a policy on the Cisco ASA that throttles bandwidth per user. In a nutshell, I would...

jcioara by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Someone save me from my confusion.I'm familiar with the classic use case of NAT/PAT, where internal hosts use many-to-one or one-to-one nat when going outbound. What I'm not as familiar with is what can I use if I have a 10,000 port range that extern...

Hello,we have to change the provider which includes an ip address change of our public ip addresses. In our DMZ we have a couple of server which needs to be accessible to the public. With the new provider i have change the nat addresses of those serv...

hii just connected to PIX to networkips that i have assigned to pix, servers also exist in that subnet.suddenlty i noticed servers are not getting proper reply cannot access them properly.at end i notice that interface that was connected to pix ip we...

Once in a while, it becomes necessary to troubleshoot network activity and the packets' journey through the IPS.Is there a simple way to completely ignore an IP address?This question pertains to the asa 5585 with the IPS module and IME v7.1(6)E...

wgorman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ips license of cisco asa and one of them i has been used but i dont know which one has been used so how could i know which one used, what is the validity period and how could i update license if required please try to provide me each and eve...

hi all;dose the ISE support the  guest self-service , we are planning to broadcast Guest SSID , this SSID will redirect the Guest for self-service page to enter his mobile number , then the guest will click on subnet button , after that the ISE will ...

Hello,I have high cpu load on ASA 5520, I'm supposing there is burst traffic (even though I do not have many interface overrun errors). How can I detect burst traffic ? I've tryied to use a netflow collector but I could configure on ASA a timeout rat...