Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

PIX 515E to ASA5515 Migration

Looking at migrating from the following:PIX-515EPIX Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(4)Device Manager Version 6.1(5)51toASA5515Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.6(1)Device Manager Version 6.6(1)Is this migration directly sup...

nealzorn1 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5510/2960 vlan subinterfaces

Hello, I'd like to know if the setup below is a viable configuration for what I'm trying to do.  All of the users are on vlan 1 for data and I created some subinterfaces for other networks to work off of.  Subinterfaces were created for vlans 20,60,2...

Allow users to access a internal server/webserver via the natted external address

Hello everyone,Would anyone be able to assit me in figuring this out.I have confgiured a public server via ASDM and natted it from internal to external and add the needed ports.The issue is allowing users from inside the network to also access the si...

Resolved! Remote access VPN

Hi,I have a remote access VPN to our office network 10.42.10.0. however I have some web services that are located in a production network 10.42.1.0 that users in the office network need to access.This is obviously no problem when using remote desktop...

IT Asitis by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

URL Redirection in ASA

Hi.is URL Redirection possible in ASAeg. i have a local aaplicaiton running eg. 192.168.1.2:8010\htappi want this to be accesses publically as 121.242.190.181:8008is it possible to configure a rule which can redirect one url to another and vice versa...

aryarahul by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA Failover Issue

Hellu Guys,I have got into a peculiar issue, I have 2 5520 ASA firewalls running ASA ver 8.4.2, fe days back we tested ASA failover between the primary and secondary, below is the fail over config,IMS-BLR-ASA# sh run | inc failover failover failover ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers