Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

This is a vague question but I guess I need to start somewhere.In a smaller sized environment, I see the following counters on a 5510 w/ a CSC module...Frame drop:  SVC Module does not have a session (mp-svc-no-session)                               ...

gmcvb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How everyoneI hope you can help me with one issue I´m having with a new ASA 5512 with CX.I´m trying to configure access to the management port on the ASA from one sub-network that had different IP addressing. I´m doing this, because my ASA does not a...

Hi everyone,I would like to inquire on how to deploy Cisco 2911 ISR routers to act as Firewall to protect segments of my network. We have more than 10 units of the said router on our branch and i would like to ask on how i can make it a Firewall, it ...

Resolved! IP Audit

My understanding is that IPS and CX cannot be combined. And that Cisco will add IPS functionality into the CX in the future.In the meantime, I wonder what forum members think of the basic IPS functionality in the ASA, namely the 'ip audit' commands. ...

shillings by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company is looking at an IPS solution and I've heard pros and cons about using IPS modules for the ASAs versus standalone units.  Our basic physical topology is a 5515 pair in active/standby w/ a L2L vpn to another fw pair at a colo.  I had worke...

tbrendle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,today I am going to ask for an urgent help. The issue started with something and ended up into another. I have updated a firewall image from 8.2 to 8.4.5 and after that the traffic (http, ftp, pop3) was not passing through CSC for the clients b...

Hi Sir/Maam,I am trying to use the built in feature of Cisco ASA 5510 smart call home feature with the purpose of automatic backup creation by email. I found the configuration which Sir Rama Dharba created and last modified by Sir David White Jr on t...

Hello,After erasing the flash from rommon mode (rommon #4> erase disk0:) and copy a new image via tftp everything is ok, but the ASDM won´t work. Here some information:##############################################Boot image: asa825-41-k8.binASDM ima...

1914aug87 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card