Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We have three facilities where deployed Cisco 5520 in active/standby mode. In one facility (A) the management tool is showing out of sync for facilty A. But one difference is " sh failover state". Sync done - Standby is missing on the facilit...

Hi,I am using FWSM 4.1(1) with ASDM 6.2(1)F. I use ASDM to configure the FWSM with TACACS authentication, authorization and accounting. And I have enabled the TACACS authentication for "Enable", "Telnet", "HTTP/ASDM"... Everthing is fine when I use A...

Hello all,I have several ASA 5505s at different sites and a 5510 at our main office.  Recently, I upgraded them all from ASA 7.24 to 9.12.  I was able to convert the configs and get everything working but I have some questions.  I inherited this resp...

I am working on a Cisco ASA 5510 for a customer. I need to allow inbound traffic on port 443 from a specific vendor IP address to a specific server on the customers internal network. I opened the ASDM 6.0 software, went to the firewall section and cr...

MJones5150 by Level 1
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please tell me the difference between these two configurations? As far as I am concerned, they accomplish the same thing, but one of them requires more work in creating additional (unneeded) objects. Am I wrong? Do you only use the static...

HelloI´ve got a problem with the authorization to use a condition with an External Group from the LDAP.I bind the LDAP-Server to the ISE and can select all groups that I need for my authorization condition.Now I want to create an authorization profil...

Hi all,In my network two WAN connections have been terminated to ISA 550 firewall through two ADSL routersand firewall is working also as the internal DHCP server to facilitate approximately 190 IPs to clients.System CPU and Memory resources percenta...

Hello everyonePlease helpI am aware that you cant ping through Cisco ASA firewall unless icmp is inspected or ACLs are created, the problem i have been having so far is that although I have ACLs configured to allow icmp, echo reply on the outside int...

Hello Community,I plan to configure a cluster of ASA5585. In the document "Configuring a Cluster of ASAs" are only examples for Control Link Redundancy  with VSS or vPC. As switch we using 65er but they don´t support VSS/vPC.How can the control-link ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card